1.02.2012

casual weekend style: sarah michelle gellar



{splurge: sweater // steal: sweaterjewelmint necklace; pants; splurge: biker boots // steal: biker boots}

Let me introduce to you my first outfit of 2012.  My mission, if I chose to accept, was recreating Sarah Michelle Gellar's outfit that I first spotted over on The Vogue Diaries.  Her look: a perfect errand running, holiday celebrating, casual Sunday outfit.   Perfect for braving the high winds and New Year's rush at the movies. If you couldn't tell yet, I took in an afternoon showing of the new Mission Impossible movie. All around two thumbs up - on the movie, Jeremy Renner, & the outfit.


5 comments:

Ashley {styleash} said...

You did a great job recreating the look in your own way! I may need to try this at home, although I don't have biker boots.

xx
Ashley

Jackie said...

I LOVE SMG! She looks so cute, great outfit to re-create. And by the way I love your blog header! Such pretty pictures.

Urszula said...

Great choice,great look!
Urszula

Lacey said...

I love this look! Very cute and simple yet very stylish,

Lacey xoxo

Erica said...

Love it! Looks super comfy!

http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover