9.18.2013

My Style: NYFW Day 3

gifted Wallis Necklace | Forever 21 Tank | Cameo Pants {old} - Shop the Shorts

While there was a slight mix-up with what I planned to wear during my time in New York {emails lost in the abyss, expedite shipping gone rouge, etc.}, I was very happy to see this beautiful necklace in my box of goodies that greeted me at The London NYC upon our arrival. This necklace got a few snaps at Lincoln Center {which I'm still scouring the internet to find}, and I can't wait to wear it again with just about everything I own. I love the mix of chains with the sequins and stones. A statement necklace after my own heart! 

And of course, once again,a huge shout out Wallis Fashion for sending me to NYC to cover NYFW with Pentax! 






Photos by Beth Peterson for The Brunette One. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover