9.18.2013

The Blogger Buzz, vol. 3

It's that time again...today we are talking all about our beauty must-haves!

 1. // Ashley Fine of One Fine Day
 I love The Beauty Blender: This bright pink makeup sponge lives up to the hype. Believe me, I hate gimmicks! Since I started using it earlier this year, I've received so many compliments regarding my complexion. I've never considered myself to be someone who has nice skin, so this was a huge coup! The application is foolproof and foundation looks airbrushed. What's not to love?
  2. // Samantha Peterson of The Brunette One
 I can't live without my Urban Decay Naked Palette! While the price is a bit steep, it is worth the investment. Easily go from day to night with the multitude of neutral shades offered! A huge plus? It makes packing my make-up a breeze. If you want something a bit smaller, try out theNaked Basics Palette.
 3. // Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista
 I've been trying to convert over to more natural + chemical free beauty products and was SO thrilled when my mom introduced me to The Honest Company- founded by Jessica Alba. The Lavender Mint flavor of this Honest Company Organic Lip Balm is my favorite- it's ultra-moisturizing and will be a total lifesaver this winter!
  4. // Laura Podlich of Beauty and the Beard
 My one beauty buy I can't live without is One Love Organics- Skin Savior. This stuff is seriously magic. It makes your skin softer than you could ever imagine as a moisturizer, and doubles as a waterless balm to remove makeup without irritation. PLUS it smells heavenly!
   5. // Katherine Nolden of The Duchess of Plumewood
I use this Clarisonic Mia every single night! I love how deeply it cleans my skin; I swear my skin has never looked better since I started using the Mia! Plus, I feel that the other beauty products I use are more effective because they can better penetrate my skin after it’s been cleansed so thoroughly! 

What's your beauty must-have this fall?!

1 comment:

la petite fashionista said...

had to laugh when i saw you pick! the naked palette is my fave too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover