3.08.2012

stripes & denim


I have a slight obsession with Blair from Atlantic-Pacific.  This outfit is merely Exhibit A & even inspired me to create this outfit.  Just rocking some stripes and denim, no big deal.  She can even pull off the, "This ole' jacket, no big thing, I'll just tie it around my waist." look.  So chic & simply effortless.  

This is my version of Blair's look, each piece under $100!



her way vs. my way: atlantic pacific





 cross body bag // bangles // sunnies

{image 1, 2)

4 comments:

Ashley {styleash} said...

I love this outfit you made! I have black converse and a denim dress so all I need is the sweater. xx

Unknown said...

ahhh i have a chambray shirt dress i'm dying to try this with! great post! x

Ashley said...

Great job on the look for less!

http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

Laura said...

love the look for less- that was one of my favorite outfits of hers- how does she always look so damn cute!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover