3.14.2014

My Style: Graphic Print Cardigan


My friends, this is my daily uniform: lived-in jeans, my favorite boots, and a cozy sweater. Whether I'm catching up on PLL #guiltypleasure {I cannot wait for next week!}, running errands for StyleEsque, or casual Friday at my day job, this is my no-fuss go to look (sans coat). I'm hoping this string of warmer temps is a sign that spring is officially on its way because I'm ready to kick my coats to the back of the closet. 

This weekend I'm headed to Penelopie Beauty Bar {PS. SE helped style their look book!} followed by drinks and dinner with the girls. The rest of my time will be spent wedding planning, the big day is getting closer and closer! Happy weekend! 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit! And the hat is a great addition! And love the booties. Those are perfect!

@shopwhiteplum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover